Nov 9, 2021
Welcome to the gaming podcast where it's not my opinion that
counts - but yours! Listen in each episode as Josh sits down for
lengthy chats with passionate people about the things we love.
Today, we go in depth on the onslaught of SoM news we got on
Friday with Ayle, Defcamp, Melderon, Duranasaur, and Geordyn, as
well as having a bit of fun with Roo and Hunk and chatting about
the kinds of people that are attracted to each class in the
- 2:30 - Intro & Blizzard is Listening
- 14:34 - What SoM Is Trying To Be
- 24:42 - Dire Maul In Phase 1
- 36:45 - Rogues Are Laughing
- 39:59 - Not Your Daddy's Meta?
- 44:08 - Dire Maul East Farming
- 47:59 - Dire Maul Tribute - Should It Be Nerfed?
- 56:40 - Tier 0.5 Available On Launch - What Does It
- 1:03:30 - Paladin Tanks in SoM
- 1:10:28 - Idols, Librams & Totems
- 1:12:08 - PvP Gear
- 1:17:10 - Black Lotus Changes + Herb/Mine Node Increases
- 1:25:40 - How Does All This News Change
- 1:28:00 - Herb Node Locations
- 1:29:45 - Templars + Dukes + The Tier 0.5 Quest Chain
- 1:37:00 - Level 50 Class Quests Winners & Losers
- 1:45:05 - Will This Feel Closer To Vanilla Than Classic
- 1:47:30 - What Would a TBC SoM Look Like?
- 1:52:50 - No Class Changes
- 2:05:45 - New Schoool Onyxia
- 2:08:02 - Cheaper Goods in SoM?
- 2:09:35 - Will Traditional Class Populations Change Greatly in
- 2:12:45 - World Bosses - Should They Be Changed?
- 2:17:10 - Have Initial Naysayers Been Tempted To Play Now?
- 2:25:30 - The SoM Personality Test w/ Roo & Hunk
Support Josh & Countdown today over at Patreon, including
bonus 'Countdown After Dark' podcast content:
Or if subscriptions aren't your thing, support Josh &
Countdown by shouting him a one time beer here:
Find Defcamp on Twitch here:
Find Duranasaur on Twitch here:
Find Ayle on Twitter here:
Join the show's discord here:
Listen in on live recordings for the show on Josh's Twitch
Check out Josh's hilarious movie podcast here:
or on Spotify here: