Nov 16, 2021
Welcome to the gaming podcast where it's not my opinion that
counts - but yours! Listen in each episode as Josh sits down for
lengthy chats with passionate people about the things we love.
Today, we chat about a variety of questions surrounding the
anticipation behind launch day of WoW Classic Season of Mastery.
Listen in as we discuss on Countdown To Classic with guests Nano,
NoHitJerome, and North.
- 0:00 - What's The Appeal Behind Fresh/Seasonal Gameplay?
- 9:43 - Coming From Nostalrius, What Does Nano Think of
- 12:52 - North & Jerome's Favourite/Least Favourite Change
Made to SoM?
- 19:30 - Influencers & Their Relationship with the
- 39:40 - Nano's Favourite/Least Favourite Change Made to
- 40:49 - Can This Succeed Without World Buffs? 46:30 - What
Class Is Nano Playing?
- 48:55 - Nano on Private Server Voidwalkers vs Classic
- 50:57 What Class is Jerome Playing?
- 52:15 - Season of Rogues
- 56:10 - Is North Happy With all the Molten Core Changes?
- 1:00:44 - Dire Maul Tribute Changes/Selling Services in
- 1:05:22 - Instance Farming & the Meta
- 1:12:12 - Does The Black Lotus Change Work for Bots?
- 1:18:40 - What's One Change You Wish Was Made That Wasn't?
- 1:28:10 - What's Your Launch Day Setup Look Like?
- 1:33:03 - Kids & WoW
- 1:34:40 - Goodbyes & Plugs
Support Josh & Countdown today over at Patreon, including
bonus 'Countdown After Dark' podcast content:
Or if subscriptions aren't your thing, support Josh &
Countdown by shouting him a one time beer here:
Find Nano on Twitch here:
Find Jerome on Twitch here:
Find North on Twitch here:
Join the show's discord here:
Listen in on live recordings for the show on Josh's Twitch
Check out Josh's hilarious movie podcast here:
or on Spotify here: